Sunday, August 1, 2010

I love myself therefore I.... Love is a participatory emotion. Participate today!

"Love is a participatory emotion. It's not just something you feel. It's something you do" Marianne Williamson

I LOVE MYSELF THEREFORE I…

If you want live a life you love in a body you love then the essential ingredient to your success is love.  Loving thoughts, words and actions open up your heart to experience more love then you ever have experienced before.

When we hate our body, our life, our past, or any part of our present we cut off the flow of the very emotion or experience we are so longing to experience.

Love and hate cannot co-exist. You are always choosing one or the other. The more you choose love, give love, express love, embody love, speak loving words and take loving actions, you open the door to a powerful inner healing.

Saturate your heart, body and mind with love and live a life you love in a body you love today. Don’t wait. Every day is a new day and your life is passing and it will not wait. If not now, when?


Make a list of your top 10 answers to this question:
I love myself therefore I ….
1. workout 5 days a week
2. Eat real and organic food
3. Read lots of books
4. Tell the truth
5. Accept others as they are
6. Sleep enough
7. Meditate every day
8. Do what I love to do
9. Enjoy time with my friends
10. Stay inspired to live a life I love by loving my life.

Make your list, upgrade it daily and enjoy fulfilling it. Be a lover not a hater don't wait to fall in love!

Enjoy this day!
Love,
Patricia