Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Congratulations Day 9. Keeping track and keeping things moving.

Please Join me for my lecture "Honoring yourself" May 7th in NYC at the TSalon, Chelsea Market 75 9th ave. Go to satilife.com to rsvp. I would love to see you there! I will also have my books for sale. The power of keeping track. If you really pay attention to what works for you and keep track of it, it will help you inspired and help to implement those things long term. Journaling at the end of your day is a great way to look back and see what worked and what didn't work. Ask yourself: What worked for me today? What can I improve tomorrow? Did I eat enough or too much? What can I learn that I can carry with me the rest of my life? What am I proud of myself for? These are just a few questions to get you started. Use this journal to keep you inspired and creating a way of life that supports you in living a life you really love in a body you really love! It is also important to make you are getting rid of toxins especially notice if you are constipated. If you aren't going to the bathroom one a day try some of these options recommended by Dr. Mark Hyman two tablespoons of ground flaxseeds a day sprinkled on salads, fruit or vegetables Take two to four 100-150mg capsules of magnesium citrate twice a day. Reduce the dose or stop completely if your bowels become too loose. Many people are magnesium deficient. Take 1000-2000 mg of buffered ascorbic acid (vitamin c) powder or capsules once or twice a day. This helps detoxification and inflammation. I also suggest psyllium husk powder. If you take the recommended dose this also helps. These products can be used safely and long term. I have been hearing from many of you. Congratulations for hanging in there! Please continue to post your breakthroughs and questions on the wall to inspire and support your fellow challengers. Enjoy! Patricia