Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Do not use the word diet, you are upgrading your habits!

It is kind of quiet this week!
Here are a few very important points in the weight loss game!
1. Don't expect to be perfect. It really is ok!
2. One bad day does not make you bad, weak or a failure
3. If one way doesn't work, find another
4. Do the best you can do and that is all you can do
5. If one day you eat more than you wish you would tomorrow just get back in the game no starving, punishing or guilt trip necessary
6. Drink a lot of water even if you don't feel like it
7. Do not use the word diet, you are upgrading your habits!

I haven't seen any posts from any of you recently so I am assuming either you are out of town, you are off feeling guilty or bad that you haven't kept yourself in the game, or you just lost your motivation.

I understand I have not been perfect either. I have not been grocery shopping all week so I am not very prepared to succeed. Although I have been eating well and not overeating I did have a piece of chocolate tonight and that is not on my plan.

So come back, post about where you are, it doesn't always have to be good news but if you don't post about your hard times and let it go you just might be sitting around at home feeling bad or guilty or some other really counter productive emotion.

Say where you are and tomorrow is another day!
Love
patricia

Don't forget to rsvp for eating with intention and awareness sept 9th 8:30pm Et for dial in info email rsvp@intensati.com