Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Spreading the Sati life message. I need your vote please

HI Everyone, A friend just past on this opportunity to me but I need your votes to win. There is a prize being given to small businesses that make a difference with a $100,000 marketing prize (and $3,000 to the people who nominate the top 3 finalists. I would love to have the opportunity have the marketing money to get the intenSati word out there. Please take a moment to vote Go to: http://shinealight.ivillage.com/?vty=http://www.ivillage.com/shinealight/ OR: NBC.com/shinealight I submitted myself as sati life patricia moreno. It would be great to have this marketing money to help get more people interested in become intenSati leaders. I believe this practice really changes lives and helps people believe in themselves and their dreams. If more people are believing in themselves this world will be a happier place for all! Please send the link to your friends, family, neighbors, doorman, post man and anyone else who you can think of that might love a little more intenSati Joy in their lives. But please vote! Thank you in advance for taking the time! Love Patricia